We raced back to Mesquite on Mother's Day so we could see Jer's mom. Her strength inspires me. I know I could not do what she has done and continues to do to fight the cancer terrorists. She amazes me with her witty sense of humor. She is not only beautiful on the outside but the inside as well. We love you so much.
For Mother's Day I had the opportunity to see my mom. I love the time I am able to spend with her. We made her breakfast and watched the boys play some baseball. We love you mom!
My sister-in-law, Lisa, asked her kids a series of questions about her. The answers were so comical. I thought in honor of Mother's Day I would ask the boys the same questions. I just love their honesty! 1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ethan: I Love you
Sam: You're beautiful
2. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ethan: play with us
Sam: go to bed
3. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ethan: I don't know, I am not there....probably clean
Sam: she doesn't have any fun when I am not around
4. What is your mom really good at?
Ethan: french toast
5. What is your mom not very good at?
Ethan: running from Dad
Sam: riding bikes with no training wheels
6. What is your mom's job?
Ethan: working at the dentist
Sam: cleaning peoples teeth
7. What is your mom's favorite food?
8. What makes your mom happy?
Ethan: when we obey
Sam: when I call her beautiful
9. What makes your mom sad?
Ethan: when we are not obeying
Sam: when a monster eats her up
10. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ethan: says something funny
Sam: tickles me
11. What was your mom like as a child?
Ethan: like Ava
Sam: she played alot
12. How old is your mom?
13. How tall is your mom?
Sam: big...she can reach tall things like cereal
14. If your mom where a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sam: pink and purple princess
15. What do you and your mom do together?
Ethan: play games
Sam: ride bikes
16. How are you and your mom different?
Ethan: she has long hair and I have short hair
Sam: I am a boy and she is a girl
17. How are you and your mom the same?
Ethan: we both have hair
Sam: we like to drink water
18. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Sam: on a field trip