Monday, April 13, 2009

Camping at Whitney Pockets

Uncle Brett and Easton making homemade chocolate ice cream. It is a tough job but someone has to do it! Cousin Braden blowing bubbles for the little kids! I think he slept better than they did that night. Aunt Gayle and Aunt Laurie loved our dog Boog. He left them a treat (raw cow heart) on their pillow every night!



Jeremy's niece's where so excited to paint his fingernails. He flew a fairy kite all weekend that he stole from Ava. He claims it was because it flew the best! With the combination of the two...well you can decide for yourself!

5 comments:

  1. haha! Uncle Jeremy maken himself all up like a girly girl LOL! My girls said...WELL, we know what we're doing to Unlce Jer when we see him next! Just let him know that they have a make up kit, just for him! Eye shadow, nail polish, the whole nine yards, he's sooo in for it! Hey, fair is fair, right! U let one niece, u let them all! lol! (thats what Der says) Looks like u all had a great time! Where the hek did ya get that coaster, I have NEVEr seen one of them...but it sure looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrissy hope you dont mind I stalk your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun!
    Email me and I'll send you an invite to mine

    winna4295@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got your blog address from my mom. I wish we could have been on the Easter camp out. I can't believe how grown up Ethan looks in the Easter pictures. Such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited that you have a blog. My kids loved seeing the pictures of your kids. We loved the nails!

    ReplyDelete