Friday, June 19, 2009

Another school year coming to an end

Ethan's kindergarten Teacher this year was Mrs. Woolsey. We were truly blessed to have such a gifted teacher. Ethan came home upset when he realized Mrs. Woolsey wouldn't be his teacher next year. I really
wish she could move with him until he graduated from college but then Sam wouldn't have the "best day of his life" like Ethan did!

Mrs. Putnam was the teacher's aide in his kindergarten class. He is really going to miss her hugs! These two redheads were amazing:)



Ethan's two closest friends this year were Jason and Jake. I love these two boys! They are great friends and I hope their friendships stay that way because friends make all the difference and Jason and Jake are top notch!!



The kindergarten classes put on a program for the school and parents. Don't these boys look thrilled to be singing:)









Sam went to playgroup this year with Matthew, Stratton and Peyton. Matthew's mom, Krishelle, took on the task. I can't even put into words what a great job she did with them. She is everything I envy. She's creative, patient, loving, I could go on and on. We feel blessed that she was so willing to take on four boys!! We talked her into doing a preschool for them next year.







Whose kid is this??? I think in almost every pic I take of Sam he doing something odd. I am afraid he is going to be a class clown! Sam always says funny things and my grandma told me I need to write it down or I will forget. So here goes one of many. Krishelle was doing senses one day at playgroup. She printed off a head shot picture on a 8 1/2 x 11 paper. She made funny noses, ears and mouths to glue on their faces. Sam informed Krishelle that he would not glue those things on his face because he face was "pretty enough." He might have just a little of his dad, a.k.a....america's dream in him!

1 comment: