Friday, June 19, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

My mom and I decided it would be fun to take the kids to the zoo. Bree and her four girls went with us. I love spending time with my neices because I don't get to see them as often as I would like too. We were worried about the weather because it was suppose to rain but it ended up being such a beautiful day.




So we tried to get a picture of the cousins together!! Yeah right! This picture says a thousand words:) Bree took a picture of just her girls and they smiled and looked so good. Take a good look at the picture of my three!!




Stephanie and the kids met us at the zoo. She happened to be in Salt Lake during the same weekend. Our kids were excited to see each other! What a crew!







Check out my handsome pairie dogs!






























Check out this beautiful tiger and check out my son Sam climbing the fence into the same cage!!!









The kids had a great time at the play park inside the zoo. Ava looks like she is as fond of spiders as I am:) Yikes!!!




















































Caught in a Web!! Sam rested, Ethan and Ashlynn climbed and Ava is stuck!























1 comment: