Friday, August 14, 2009

Bowling for the first time

Our kids had never been bowling before so when the Tietjen family said they were going, I jumped in and invited ourselves!! Jeremy's hunt had started so the kids and I are always looking for something to do while he is gone. And since it is 110 degrees outside, indoor fun is always welcome.
Check out Sam's perfect form.

The floors of the bowling alley will never be the same. My boys left there imprints!! Sam would throw the ball like a baseball!

Ethan won with a score of 105!

Ethan and Koden

I let Ava push the ball down the alley. The first time the ball just stopped before it got to the pins so Wesely walked down the gutter and gave it a little push. So from then on I gave her push a little extra speed! Her brothers were there giving her much needed support. After she pushed the ball she would wave to it and tell the ball "bye."

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten! Congrats on a beautiful FAMILY!!

    ReplyDelete