Friday, August 14, 2009

Eight cavities!!!!

Sam went to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned and yes I am ashamed to say he had eight cavities!! Yes, I am a dental hygienist with a son with eight cavities. I knew when he was two years old we were going to end up here. I remember hearing something in the middle of the night so I got up to check and see what it was. I wasn't surprise to find Sam sitting in a chair eating candy. He was sitting in the middle of a pile of candy wrappers!! He also used to, well maybe he still does, have candy stashes in the house. I have found them in shoes, under his pillow and stuffed between books. A sweet tooth is putting it mildly!
He was a very brave boy getting the sleepy juice. He watched Tom and Jerry through the whole procedure. Dr. Moulton said he would never think of Tom and Jerry the same again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Eight cavities! Poor little guy, wonder if he'll look at candy the same way now? ha!

    ReplyDelete