Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School

Sam's first day of preschool. Ethan started the day before so he was a little disappointed that he couldn't start school the same day. When I dropped him off he wrapped his arms around my leg so I was peeling is arms off! I don't know why he is so bashful away from home.
*Sam and his teacher Krishelle*

Ethan's first day of first grade. I started getting weepy the night before when Jeremy gave them their father's blessing for school (yes, Ava insisted on getting one). The morning school started I read them the "Kissing Hand" and yes, I think I am the only one that was crying!

* Ethan and his teacher Mrs. Marshall*

The three musketeers!! Jake, Ethan and Jason entering the doors of the first grade.
When I took Ethan to the first day of school he just ran off playing with his friends. I was left in the dust trying to hold back my tears. The following Friday, Jeremy took Ethan to school. I asked him how it went and he told me he just ran off and left him. Jeremy said he felt like chopped liver! We are proud of him though last year there where alot of tears so this year is a huge difference. One I am not sure of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment